Thursday, June 30, 2022

Tour of Barcelona Old Town



 This afternoon we did a tour of Barcelona's Old Town.


The Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter. Restoration is covered with a big advertisement/ 












Scarlett:

Today we did a tour of Barcelona's old part of town. It went for two hours and it was super hot! But we made it through and it was really cool. We stopped at a souvenir shop and went into some shops and grocery stores. Its super hot and we can barely find cold water! We went on the subway, I don't like the subway because of how it stops and go's. But it doesn't go that long. We are going onto the ship Saturday at 10:00, we are all really excited for the cruise. There is an 8 hour time difference so every time I want to talk to my friends I have to think about the time. Overall today was pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment